Sunday, August 26, 2007

TOD MAFFIN THINKS I'M SPECIAL




So far, I'm "Forbidden" from reading Tod's blog, which is endorsed by the CBC.
I'm "Forbidden" from seeing his BathGuy.com schill.
I'm "Forbidden" to see his todbits.tv.
I'm "Forbidden" from viewing todmaffin.com

because these web sites are on a server controlled by Tod Maffin.

And I'm no longer allowed to see his Flick'r photos.
And I am no longer allowed to see his Fan Club.

Tod thinks I'm special.

But Tod doesn't really think.
Because of course I can access all the "Forbidden" sites at any other computer than the one at my desk.
It's inconvenient, but it's also flattering to be made a V.I.P. in Tod's universe.
He must see me as a threat of some kind.
But why?
I'm 3,000 miles away, unable to see the free computer gear that's being delivered for "review".
Have the good folks at Apple been generous to you, Tod, you lucky guy?

The rest of us have to earn the things we use at home.
We're simply not as smart as you, Tod.
And we can't pull the CBC logo out of our ass every time we want something for nothing.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive