Tuesday, August 28, 2007

NOW THIS ... Is The Real Thing


This is a person who makes it a good experience to be alive in this world.
If you're looking for a smart, witty, decent and trustworthy person, this is his picture.

He works for The New York Times.




SEE FOR YOURSELF

This is the person Tod Maffin wishes he were, yet wants you to believe that he is.
This is the great David Pogue, of the New York Times.
He's written 900 gazillion books.
He's the real thing.
And a joy.

Tod Maffin has written ... a pamphlet.
Tod wants to sell himself to the public as someone who is a Canadian counterpart of David Pogue.
Why, he's an international authority on stuff, don't you know.

Tod Maffin is no David Pogue.
And he's no joy to me.

2 comments:

Lina said...

HELLO!!
I would want a lot to read what you write but Haime!! I do not know the language.
mine blog and only poetries you want to visit it? I waited for to you? Thanks soon Hello
and good night

Tod Maffin said...

Hi Allan,

Awww, I'm sorry that the only comment you've received so far has been a spam comment.

I guess nobody's reading your ramblings.

For the record, I have written a few pamphlets, but I have also written a full book about freelancing for public radio.

I spent several months writing it and it continues to sell very well.

I have a 100% money-back guarantee -- if buyers don't like it for any reason, they can just tell me and I'll refund their money.

Not ONE PERSON has asked for a refund.

The web site for the book is http://www.ideatoair.com

I wonder if you'll leave this comment up or delete it, considering it totally ruins your thesis.

Tod

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive