Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tanya (aka Netchick): "The worst thing I've ever heard."

Tanya doesn't know that the world wide web, or "net" as she calls it, also has news on it.
News about the world.
About others beside Tod.
She hasn't heard about Afghanistan.
You may have to spell the word 'politics' for her.
Because the story below, about someone yelling, is the worst she's ever heard.

Tanya likes to talk, more than she likes to think.
She believes anything Tod says, including his edited-to-serve-self stories.
She doesn't ever need to hear the other side.

Please stay away from jury duty, Tanya, and do all of us a huge favour.
(and when I say all of us, I mean society)

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive