Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Maybe You Just Went A Little Too Far, Tod ...



You began to believe your own pretentious hype ... one person even suggested Tod Maffin as President of the CBC ... and then insisted that everyone adhere, and never question or doubt.

And you coercively suppressed any contrary opinion.

If the CBC wants to continue to play along with you, letting their credibility fly in the wind, that's their problem.

But you're being a phony, Tod.
And not the nice superior person you want to project.
Instead, you're a bully and a coward.

I'm still waiting for that lawyer threat you pulled on Ouimet and Tea Makers, using fear to try and make yourself the only one untouchable on that blog.

I intend to have my say whether you like it or not.
And for however many more minutes I'm interested and amused by this time-consuming venture.

Called "considering the ethics of Tod Maffin and the CBC".


No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive