Monday, August 20, 2007

Tod Maffin - FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

People seeing this blog may be under the misapprehension that I care about how many people see this site and really get into it, and rise up in revolt against the Titan of Futurism.

Really, I couldn't care less.

It's for a select few only.

Also a chance for a creative outlet for me, and more importantly, get some things off my hard drive and stored on the web.
For all eternity.

Immortalized.

Tod deserves no less.
As he'll be the first to tell you.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive