Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tod Maffin at other than 7 AM

one of very few speakers capable of bringing an audience to their feet in a standing ovation at 7am
~ the Lavin Agency



here we get to share in the Tod Maffin Experience, as he finally turns off the tap on his drivel to an appreciative, bloated, mind-numbed audience half asleep in their company jobs glad to be anywhere but at work

god, this enclosed space of a hotel ballroom is becoming suffocating, I can smell the sour stench of alcohol and body odor ...
and why do I feel so useless sitting here wondering what this jerk-off is talking about instead of yanking him by the ear out behind the woodshed and telling him to cut the bullshit

like saying that he realized that people weren't after "balance", they were after what balance could give them
yeah, like I'm not after money, I'm after what money can give me

what a fucking retard

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive