Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tod, be sure to text me, when you drop dead

Of course, odds are you'll be dancing on my grave.
And truly, I wish only a happy and healthy life for fellow rebel, Tod Maffin.
Happiness that isn't propped up by chemical weirdness, and health that goes deeper than genes.

Because Tod and I have a very special relationship, and should any serious illness befall him, I'd be out a blog.
And more.
But mostly I'd be out a blog.

Tod's illness is part of his bullshit. And visa versa.
But that's just my opinion.

When Tod sees an opportunity to provoke sympathy for himself, it's a headline item in the Tod World. And that world includes a national broadcaster.



Tod will usually confine his whining about his aches and pains to his own dull, lifeless blog.
But this week he interrupted the program at insidecbc to announce that he had suffered a physical injury that kind of knocked the wind out of him momentarily, and that readers may have noticed ... that he's only typing with one hand! (what happened to his back-up man Gourbold?)
Why Tod saw fit to use a nationally funded blog to alert the world to his private life is just another day in the 24 hr cycle of plugging-Tod-Maffin.
It's unprofessional, and unnecessary. Oh yeah, and boring.

Whenever he pulls these stunts the results are predictable: "Get well soon" chant the fools who think Tod cares about them.
He doesn't. He only cares that they care about HIM, and I'm not talking about Jesus Christ.
This is all about Tod, Tod caring how many people care about him. And there'll never be enough, until he controls the universe.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive