Monday, March 3, 2008

Tod "The Manipulator" Maffin Strikes Again

More bullshit from Tod.
In this recent post, he alerts his fans to his financial plight.






(perhaps he should check under the pillows of his couch first)




Tod reports ...

Yes, I’m selling out, but not in the way you might think. (I know, cheap headline ploy.)
Over the next few months and perhaps year, it looks like I’ll be incurring a rather large legal bill. Going to court sucks, but it seems it’s the only way with some people! :-(
So, to help with the cash flow, I’m selling things around my place that I’m not using anyway



Is this cryptic reference to a legal issue yet another attempt by Tod Maffin to "send a message" to someone special?
Tod is not being sued. I know this because I psychically divine that he would be more likely to crap his pants and retract everything he's ever done and fall on the mercy of the damaged party than ever have a fight in court.

So it appears he's threatening another lawsuit. It makes him feel important.
He's budgeting for a large legal bill?
How large? And how realistic is Tod?

Duh.

The items that he's chosen to sell off, will fetch all of ... are you ready? ... $1,000.
Eh ... where did you meet this lawyer, Tod?

And why spill your legal woes in public?
What purpose does it serve?
Hmmmm ... ... ...

Didn't Tod just speak in Calgary. What happened to the $4,000 fee?
Has it shrunk to $400?
Guess it's only a matter of time until Tod drops the other shoe, or abandons his subtle threats.
Watch for his pride to figure largely in his excuse as he explains why he's backing off.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive