Friday, March 21, 2008

Tod Maffin educates the uneducated about the word "Official"



the blog - insidecbc - is endorsed by the CBC

no, wait ... it's not!

what's posted at insidecbc is ... official

then again ... not really

the CBC doesn't tell Tod Maffin what he can write and what he can't

then again, they sometimes do


both Tod and the CBC seem confused about the definition of the word "official"



"They don’t get an opportunity to review or edit or veto anything. They read what I write the same time you do. I suppose if push came to shove and they told me to take something down or edit it, I would."

Regular readers will have noticed that it takes very little pushing and shoving by the CBC to get Tod to change something ...


Tod Maffin works for the CBC.
Tod Maffin makes it clear all over the internet that he's affiliated with the CBC.
But no way is he "in the CBC's pocket"

Apparently, he's located elsewhere ...

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive