Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Confident That CBC Letter-Opening People Are Honest





I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MR. TOD MAFFIN IS BEING COMPENSATED, EITHER FINANCIALLY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY BY THE CBC FOR HIS WRITING AT THE WEB PAGE/SITE TITLED "INSIDECBC.CA"





I got to the Post Office and asked for a $5 money order, Canadian.
The clerk said "that'll be $9.50".

$4.50 for a $5 money order???!!!
Man, it's been a long time since I bought a money order.

Forget it. I'll send the cash.
I'm certain that a $5 bill is not going to make anyone drool at the CBC.
And it's the CBC in Ottawa too! If you can't trust them, then they must be watching TV like an American.







YUM!

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive