Friday, September 7, 2007

Tod Maffin, Please Get Real And Leave The CBC


Really, Tod, it's the way to go.
Now, I'm sorry (not very sorry) to do it this way, in public and all, but I think this is the way to deal with you.
Because you are special, Tod.
You're my special case. And you asked for it.

You demanded to be dealt with, by interfering with my fun. That was the last straw.

Your obvious and repeated exploitation of the CBC, displaying a clear conflict of interest, warrants your dismissal from the CBC.

Your vindictive and bullying acts toward me personally, warrant that you grow up.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive