Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tod Maffin Exceeded My Expectations - In Stupidity

Tod Maffin just dropped his expensive iPhone and now it won't work.
The I-know-more-than-you guy never thought it would happen and so didn't buy a protective case to carry it in to prevent the inevitable.
He's still new to the user experience when it comes to technology.

Of course, my heart goes out to the nerd.
Dropping things seems a way of wife, I mean life, for the Todster.

He bought the iPhone off of Craigslist, so no insurance, and no helpful Apple salesperson telling him to get a good case for it before buying an Xbox.

Thanks for the great picture of your gaping mouth and dramatic expression, Tod.
Sorry that you're Home Alone.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive