Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why Does Craig Silverman Want To Kiss Tod Maffin's Butt?



A skill testing question:

Why this post?



Craig prides himself in spotting errors in the media, yet he's apparently not around for the many times Tod has gone "oops".
When you see Craig's blog, and are eventually able to stop your heart from racing at what an incredibly significant person he is, it's very strange that he would care about how instant replay came to be.
It's entirely a ruse. Just a sly device to kiss Tod Maffin's butt, because he sees a chance at networking with someone else who knows "the game".
But what do I know.
I'm not as important as someone who is "a member of the Board of Directors of the Concordia Journalism Alumni Association".
I think they meet in a treehouse.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive