Thursday, November 8, 2007

... and how would you define Conflict of Interest, Tod Maffin?

From








http://www.craigsilverman.ca/2007/11/origin-of-the-i.html




I noticed as well, Francis, that you crossed out "radio" and wrote "social media" over it.
Perhaps that's appropriate.
But then could you point out for me where radio comes into the picture when Tod Maffin writes about The Future of Social Media for the Tyee web publication.
Do tell.
Because you two seem to have different opinions about just what is social media.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive