Monday, November 12, 2007

Brokeback Maffin?

Just what is Tod Maffin getting at here?
I don't know at the moment because Mr. Unhelpful won't let me see the whole post ...




I Embrace My Inner Cowboy Poet
I am a cowboy.
(Allow me to explain, while you catch your breath from laughing.)
I was always a bit of a loner as a kid.
My childhood best friend, Derek T., was really the only person I’d hang out with. While other kids were playing Soldier or burning ants with magnifying glasses, we were playing Radio Station. [...]




this isn't Derek T., is it?

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive