Saturday, April 11, 2009

Annoyance Averted: Tod Maffin NOT Elected

Regrettably, Tod was unable to get that $20,000 a year gig with the VanCity Credit Union.
And it was sooo close.
Their gain is our loss.

"The results are in and while I didn’t win a seat, I did really well and I’m thrilled with the showing.

Of the candidates who did not win, I was behind only two people — one was a highly respected incumbent (who, I think, most people expected would get a seat), and the other was an excellent candidate who had ran three times before. She and I were basically tied.

I garnered more than 5,800 votes. Not bad for somebody who’d never run for the board and hadn’t been known among Vancity circles."


We had been looking forward to watching Tod irritate the hell out people as he tries to bring everyone in Credit Unions to the realization that he is the de facto "electronic god" of all that exists within the human brain.

Instead we are are stuck with following whatever Tod's Plan "B" is going to be.

At his YouTube page he still wants people to believe that he works for or is affiliated with the CBC.

Probably no other person in the world still claims to be working for a company a year after they've left.
That rascal Tod. Still trying to con people.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.