Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Truth Is Out There

It must be.
Because it seems kind of vague at Inside The CBC.


"With all the changes going on inside the CBC this fall, it only makes sense that some changes occur at Inside the CBC.com as well!"
~ Tod


eh ... ok, I guess that makes sense. Why not.


"Within the next week or two, I’ll be transitioning out of the blog editor’s chair to recover from a couple of major health setbacks and to work a bit on some outside projects"
~ Tod



Just like Tod, always working on outside projects.

But wasn't he hiking just a few weeks ago?

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive