Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tod Maffin Leads My Thoughts




Tod is indeed as he bills himself.
A thought leader.

My thoughts go wherever Tod wants them to go.
Because I follow Tod Maffin.

I go where Tod goes, and I read what Tod writes.
I go with him into Canadian Tire for crappy customer service.
I try out the new Instinct phone and dislike press releases that aren't instant radio bits. I think teachers should back off and devote more time to me.
I think the CBC doesn't need to hire more people, just the replace the ones that get old.

Because I think about whatever Tod Maffin wants me to think about.

And afterwards I blink my eyes, shake my head gently, quickly, briefly, and come back to reality.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.

Blog Archive