Friday, July 18, 2008

Tod Maffin Wants You To See This Picture

... and I'm pleased to assist ....



No, Tod was not just sexually assaulted by a Sasquatch.

He's posing very deliberately here while on an afternoon walk. It doesn't take much for Tod to run out of steam, it seems.
But of course Tod is really attempting a clever computer joke here about the Windows Vista operating system. Perhaps clever is not the right word.

Someone asked me recently about a good laptop case that doesn't invite thieves.
I answered that really they all do.
But you could put a large banner on the case that reads " with Vista!".
That would deter anyone.

My joke is way better than Tod's.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.