Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tod's Snit Fit




Nearly a week has passed since I asked you to make a correction to this inaccurate and defamatory statement.

Even though you have continued to post other articles on this blog, you have chosen to ignore this request.

I have a business and financial relationship with the CBC. My dealings with the CBC form a substantial part of my income.

Further, as a technology journalist and professional public speaker, my reputation for having editorial independence is among the things which form my income.

Your claim that I changed a headline on the CBC blog because someone at the CBC directed me to is inaccurate and defamatory.

I would appreciate an correction to this post, and an apology post on your blog.

I'll await your response.




You may have to wait a bit as I formulate a response.
Believe it or not I have other things going on in my life besides your bullshit.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.