Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tod Maffin Is At A Loss (of memory)




Tod ...

At no time have I ever refered to the Ipsos Reid company as "a sell-out."

As a consultant in the Canadian social media space, I have a relationship with the Ipsos Reid firm.

This inaccurate statement clearly uses tortious speech to interfere with a business interest of mine.

Kindly correct the headline and post this clarification in the body of the post.

Thank you.


Then tell us what you meant when you wrote this post, Tod.

And stop whining and wasting my time with your complaints.

And don't worry, Tod, Ipsos Reid doesn't give a shit what you think. Or about your "relationship" with them.

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.