Friday, December 28, 2007

Tod Maffin is ashamed to be associated with the CMG

Once billing himself as a "proud member" of the Canadian Media Guild, Tod Maffin now prefers to identify himself with CBC Administration.




In a recent post at insidecbc.ca he refers to himself and CBC Administration nine times as "WE", to equipment and staff as being "OUR", and to the Regulatory Affairs branch and himself as "US".

There's also no longer any "identifier", meaning no "ABOUT" link on that web site. No one is prepared to take responsibility for it's nonsense.
When I posed a question, I got back a response from someone called "Administrator".

No comments:

What's your problem?

Tod Maffin's version of absolute power.
I wrote a comment at a famous blog.
Tod didn't like it, and took the intial steps of legal action to have it removed.
He was successful.

It made me an unhappy camper.
And I happen to really like it here.